Monday, November 26, 2012

Wrap up

Leaving Saigon in 12 hours at 430am for a 555 flight to hong kong and then Chicago greensboro. Nice weekend. Friday we stayed home and had ribs for dinner. Dad had two hr massage. I picked up the painting I had made. SaturdY dad worked, I got my nails done and got drenched on the wY home on my bike. Dinner was peak hyatt. Sunday wS had. Asual morning, went to city, got foot and leg massage because I didn't want to mess up my make up and hair! Then we checked out a new indoor mall then a tailor. Then we came home had a rest. Dinner was at tres gourmand restaurant. Lovely French meal Tonightt is light dinner at home. Soup and/or salad. Ms Han is sad I'm leaving. She wants me to come back soon. Early morning alarm. Two suitcases about 20+ kg each! Jeez I thought I'd get off easy. Dad sending stuff back, Rajiv sending things to college daughter (I offered) as wells as my bag that I had in calif before I left. Back to nc in time for lots of Christmas festivities. Happy birthday archer. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment