Friday, November 16, 2012

End of week

Never did get back to the photo exhibit before Friday. Oh well. Thursday I went to meet Ann carry at the intl ladies of Vietnam ILV christmas bazaar I. The morning. Can't say there was anything that interested me ... I was looking for a tree ornament. Just a big room with stuff for sale like cakes and glutten free baked goods, some scarfs, handmade cards, clothes. Thursday afternoon I finally got out to the factory. Probably only bc dad was giving another person (art gallery asst) a tour and that's why I was allowed to tag along. Amazing skills watching a piece of wood go thru the process to becoming a chair, table, mirror frame, etc. Back home by 4. Dinner at home of pumpkin soup and morning glory and garlic. Friday popped down to get my watch. It's a goner. Can't repair the stem. Did a little shopping too. Got back to the house about 1 ... Lunch was pho. Ms Han got call from daughter. It was baby time so she left. Had a massage, went to supermarket, met dad after his two hr massage about 8pm for dinner pizza and carbonnara. Got call from Han. Baby boy born c section had not seen daughter or baby yet. So she has the morning off and I get to do breakfast. Works half day on Saturday. Saturday morning now dad has gone to exercise. Better start my day too. Missing all. Christmas decorations starting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment