Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday and saturday

Guess there was little to blog... Went to town. Found the butcher for ground meat and made cheeseburgers for dinner bc dad had appt for pilates at 630 so it would have been a late dinner in town. They were good. Pretty quiet night with very little conversation. Oh well.
Saturday ms Han made eggs for breakfast a nice change. Went to town, saw lizzy on the corner. She had been at yoga and was headed for pedicure. Went to a sale at the caravelle, ferragamo stuff on sale. Long line. Didn't have shoe selection that I prefer but had lots of really nice mens ties. Chose 3 for dad. Waited forever in line. Said he didn't need them. I knowmthey have lovely ferragamo shop in hong kong airport so I will buy myself a nice birthdayngift!

Guess I get to go out tonight ... Have been home since Wednesday night. Maybe I'll even get to the martini bar!

No rain today well just a spritz that I walked thru. Had lunch today at Mekong merchant chicken caesar. They are good to me there.

1 comment: